Thursday 24 December 2015

Seyi Laws Buys Car For Wife (Photos)

In the spirit of Christmas, top Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has surprised his wife, Ebere Stacy, with an overwhelming gift.

Seyi Law and Wife 
Seyi Law and Wife
The stand-up comedian took to his Instagram page, yesterday, December 23, to showcase that he bought his wife a Honda Crosstour. The car which is said to worth a whooping N7m. He posted the message, saying:

“No wonder, God made it clear in His words, that when they say there is a casting down, we will say there is a lifting up. I just hope this is a perfect gift for the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife and confidant, Ebere Stacy @hautestacy. Thanks for standing with and by me in my trying time. Thank God for the grace to do this now.
Merry Christmas my love.”



Seyi Law wows wife with car gift
Seyi Law needs no introduction in the Nigerian entertainment circle today. He started professionally in 2005 and, though initially an unsteady ride, his craft has established him as one of the finer stand-up comedians of today. He highlights the journey so far, the understanding nature of his wife and his plans for the future.

Seyi Laws wows wife with car gift

In a recent interview, the comedian explained that the financial rewards of the business have been good but he hopes for more given he hasn’t achieved his ‘greatest dream’.

“Comedy it is still paying my bills. But, now, I have not achieved my greatest dream. Not until I am able to drive past a house and say I like to buy this house for a person, and I get the money and buy the house for that person, I have not achieved anything,” he said.



0 comments:

Post a Comment