Monday 28 December 2015

Louis Van Gaal: I Have Tried To Do Everything But...

Manchester United coach Louis Van Gaal was asked if he remained the right man to motivate United’s players and drag them out of their slump.

He said: “That is now the big issue. I have tried to do everything but the pressure shall be higher and higher with every match. That is the problem now”.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Screen-shot-2014-04-27-at-472598.jpg 

Mirror notes that the Red Devils have not won since November 21, a run of seven games, with Van Gaal admitting he may have lost the faith of his United squad.
The Dutch continued: “It is more difficult, because I am also part of the four matches we have lost so people are looking at me and I have to deal with that.”

However, when asked if he still felt United’s players believed in him the coach said: “Until now, I can say yes.”
He concluded: “It’s very difficult, because we have to recover. We need a victory and that’s very important.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment